Bill Payment Options
The Macon Water Authority makes it easy to pay your utility bill by offering several convenient options.
We accept several payment types, including:
- Money Order
- Cashier’s Check
- Debit/Credit (Discover, MasterCard, and Visa)
A $2.75 convenience fee is applicable when paying by credit card for residential accounts. A 2.75% convenience fee is applicable for non-residential accounts.
Check out these helpful tips to ensure your payment is processed smoothly:
- Do not mail cash directly to the MWA for payment of your bill.
- Make your check or money order payable to the “Macon Water Authority” or the “MWA.”
- Do not staple or tape your check or money order to the payment stub.
- Write your six-digit MWA account number on your check or money order.
- Sign your name on the check or money order.
- Use the envelope provided by MWA to remit your payment.